- All co-payments and deductibles are due prior to services rendered.
- You are responsible for providing our office with the most accurate insurance policy at the time of your visit.
- Prior to services rendered, you are responsible for all outstanding balances which includes deductibles, co-insurances, and services not covered by your insurance, otherwise, you will have to reschedule your appointment.
- You are responsible to know in advance what your insurance policy covers. Payment for services not covered by your insurance are your responsibility.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for forms to be completed.
- If you are transferring out of the practice/moving and would like to obtain a copy of your child’s medical records, we require a medical release form signed by a guardian and a fee of $25 during time of request.
- There will be a charge for the completion of the following forms:
- FMLA $25
- Patient Charts $25
- When scheduling an appointment with a Pediatric Specialist, we ask you to call our office to notify us of your upcoming appointment. Please have the doctor’s name, appointment date, and time. We then can process a referral for you. We require 3-5 business days to process all non-emergent referrals.
In the event of an emergency, please dial “911” or go to the nearest Emergency Department.
- After hours answering services are available to established patients. We require the patient’s name, D.O.B, call back number, and full description of the emergent medical issue you’re calling about.
- Messages with incomplete information will NOT receive a call back.
- All NON urgent calls are subject to a $15 fee.
- Please note ONLY urgent calls will be returned, otherwise, please call during normal business hours.